Spacing & Distance
All our venues have the space to comply with the guidelines from the authorities.
The two most important precautions in connection with COVID-19 are social distancing and the number of people per square meter; We have the space and can easily comply with the guidelines from the authorities – to mention a few examples:
- Extra distance between the seats in meeting rooms.
- Streaming between meeting rooms.
- Participants are split into timeslots.
Our location and facilities with large rooms and spacious common areas makes it very easy to literally keep the distance and make the required space regardless the type of event.
- We comply with the guidelines from the authorities allocating 2 m2 per person in the meeting rooms and 4 m2 per person in the common areas.
- We build safe setups without affecting the quality of the event.
- Visible signage with clear illustrations and instructions. Crowd management is an expertise in our organization and our full focus is on yours, and our safety – we look after each other.