CareTech CHALLENGE: Accelerating Care and Health Technology
CareTech CHALLENGE is Danish.Care's accelerator program for startups.
CareTech CHALLENGE is building an innovative ecosystem for entrepreneurship and healthcare innovation, across Denmark, with a focus on the development of new and better technology-based solutions. As a startup you have the opportunity to join this eco system.
Participation gives you the chance to showcase your product ideas and solutions - and ample opportunity to create new relationships and to enter direct dialogue with the key players that will shape the industry in 2022 and beyond, in Denmark and internationally.
As an emerging and targeted Startup in the health and welfare domain, you can use the program to have your technology, product idea or welfare project validated by trade experts and feel the interest from both end-users/citizens and the industry in general.
Some of the key activities of CareTech CHALLENGE are:
- 1:1 session in pitch and storytelling with Amazing Hall
- 1:1 session with Danish.Care and CareNet (National Danish Network of Welfaretech)
- Branding through CareTech CHALLENGE online catalogue
- Investor Day with KEYSTONES
- User Day with Dansk Handicap Forbund (the Danish Association of the Physically Disabled)
- Reality Check with The Camp
- Innovation Day with DTU Skylab
- A stand at the Startup-zone of Health & Rehab by Danish.Care - The trade fair for assistive and welfare technology
- Domain knowledge about market needs
- Build your network - nationally and internationally
It all culminates in a big live final, where you have the chance to win the CareTech CHALLENGE award.
- We help you lift your solution into the Danish industry for aids and welfare technology!
Does CareTech CHALLENGE sound like something for you?
Get in touch with Chief Consultant and Network Manager Anders Lyck Fogh-Schultz, Danish.Care and CareNet, to be considered for the program.
T +45 2299 3244
We will be assessing potential candidates on an ongoing basis – so don't hesitate reaching out.
- or sign up directly here:
LINK FOR SIGNING UP
Facts and formalities
- Participation in CareTech CHALLENGE presupposes a screened participation of the solution you choose to let compete in the process (innovation)
- If you are selected for CareTech CHALLENGE on the basis of screening, it presupposes a paid membership of Danish.Care in 2022 in Group 1 (DKK 5,412) to participate in the course (as a new member of Danish.Care you have access to all membership activities in the association at equal terms with all other members - read more about membership benefits here
- Participation presupposes that your company is between 0–3 years old based on CVR number
- Participation presupposes that there is no or limited commercial earnings on the solution - yet
- All information about your company and product idea is treated confidentially
CareTech CHALLENGE is sponsored by Liftup - Lift your ideas
Liftup offers a wide range of solutions within welfare technology with a focus on innovation, design and safety and strives to create equal opportunities for all through the development of technological aids. Read more about Liftup here
Liftup is strongly interested in new ideas within welfare technology, and the company therefore also offers collaboration with entrepreneurs and startup companies on the development of new solutions. Do you have a good idea? contact Liftup here
CareTech CHALLENGE is powered by:
- Health & Rehab by Danish.Care, Amazing Hall, Dansk Handicap Forbund, DTU Skylab, The Camp, Keystones and IDA Crowdfunding
Health & Rehab by Danish.Care is the leading and largest Scandinavian trade fair, presenting the latest and greatest in assistive technology, health and welfare technology, rehabilitation and nursing and hospital equipment.
Amazing Hall is a consulting company focusing on Healthcare & Innovation. Anne-Marie Hall has 25 years of international experience in Marketing & Branding, primarily in Healthcare - in addition, 13 years of experience in advising Startups in incubator environments & Entrepreneurship in Storytelling & Strategic Marketing.
The Danish Handicap Association is a member-run, nationwide organization that represents people with mobility disabilities in Denmark. The Danish Handicap Association is part of the disability movement and cooperates locally, nationally and globally.
DTU Skylab is DTU’s (Technical University of Denmark) living lab for innovation and entrepreneurship. They match state of the art technology and science with an ambitious and open community, where students, researchers and corporate partners meet to exchange knowledge and develop visionary solutions for real world challenges.
The Camp is a startup community created by Tryg and Rainmaking and is home to around 30 startups and entrepreneurial companies. Tryg is providing them with an inspiring, frictionless and playful work environment and a strong community. The Camp strives to be a place where promising entrepreneurs develop their innovations faster.
Keystones is a private member network for investing capital and skills in startups. The members consist of investors, series entrepreneurs and experienced business leaders. Among other things, Keystones helps Danish growth companies to attract risk capital and risk-taking competencies.
IDA Crowdfunding is an association that works to realize the potential of technology, and a platform where innovative heads who work with technology or science have the opportunity to raise funds for their project and get in touch with interested consumers.
- Let us develop tomorrow's Danish aids and welfare technology with international potential together!